Trending topics on YAHOO.COM
CAN you believer that foreclosures is still in the trending topics? I noticed yesterday that it was in top 10 and I am not sure how long it has been listed that way. How long have you noticed it? How long will it continue?
Foreclosures is more than a word as you know. There are political, legal and local issues as well as an impact to; family, pets, neighbors and friends.
Foreclosures - Yahoo! Search Results:
- - Honolulu Star-Advertiser - 4 hours agoThe vast majority of residential foreclosures being conducted in Hawaii are proceeding under a state law that is more than a century old, provides no court... full story
- Foreclosures take small dip for August- McKinney Courier-Gazette - 10 hours ago
- Foreclosures drop in area- The Sun Chronicle - Jul 23 11:36pm
- Monterey County foreclosures drop- The Salinas Californian - Jul 24 06:31am
- Yahoo! Real Estate is the most trusted site for foreclosures. ... Search for Homes Rentals Foreclosures Home Values Find a REALTORÃ‚Â®Sell Your Home ...realestate.yahoo.com/
Foreclosures - Cached
- Foreclosures have certain risks and benefits. Research foreclosed homes andforeclosure listings to locate foreclosure properties in your area. ... Foreclosures ...realestate.aol.com/
foreclosures - 61k - Cached
- Based on the above results from search one could assume that looking for bargains is what is one peoples searching minds. Does this bode well for the economy or is another housing bubble building?
- Or as you go to pages 2-whatever, is the conclusion more likely that people want to know what is happening in their area locally?