Saturday, December 11, 2010

Donald Trump hints about being President of... | Gather

Donald Trump hints about being President of... | Gather: "Donald Trump cares about America. He is patriotic and hard core do what is best for good 'ole USA. You would think with Celebrity Apprentice, Trump Tower, and all his wheeling dealing real estate ways, he would want to stay out of politics. Maybe this quote from 'The Trumpster' will help to explain.

“For the first time really would think about it. And I am thinking about it. It doesn’t mean I want to do it. I’d prefer not doing it. I’m having a lot of fun doing what I’m doing. It’s a great time to be buying things. I’m buying a lot of things and really having a good time,”

“But I hate - you know, I’m very proud of this country. I’m very proud to be an American. And frankly, I hate what I’m seeing. I hate that friends of mine from Europe, from Asia, from all over the world - they’re telling me stories about this country,” - Donald Trump

In listening to Trump over the years, you get a sense of the pride"

No comments:

NEWS HEADLINES

Followers