Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Happy Anniversary to Me: Examiner sends congratulatory email - News - Bubblews

Happy Anniversary to Me: Examiner sends congratulatory email - News - Bubblews: "My friends Jerrie and Jodi both worked for Examiner and told me that I should apply, and I am so grateful for their advice. Although the credit for introduction goes to Jerrie Dean, the person that convinced me to push ahead was Jodi Jill who wrote about Disneyland and Celebrities. Jerrie Dean was writing about women in business and celebrities or pop culture. Through the experiences of both women, I was able to and Jodi's specific mentoring, I was able to forge ahead and write a Tuscon column and a National Celebrity Headlines column.

Read about the success of my two friends and my current doings by clicking on th title link

'via Blog this'

resources
alrady.blogspot.com
www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/p/media.html 
jodijill.com 
zingervotes.blogspot.com 


No comments:

NEWS HEADLINES

Followers