Saturday, December 14, 2013

Passed up the 'bargain of the century!' Grandfather time waits for no one - News - Bubblews

Passed up the 'bargain of the century!' Grandfather time waits for no one - News - Bubblews: " I FORGOT about it as I spied the Mickey Mouse ad Minnie Mouse Bridal Snow Globe. I hate being so easily distracted, but oh well! When I finally remembered to get to the clock it was gone. The goodwill managers confirmed that the man had just loaded it into his truck. One manager said that"

'via Blog this'  read more by clicking on the title to find out what I missed and how it will be in the future!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for this blog this is really nice about real estate and i am also share some information with you about Paarth NU .

RealEstateCake said...

Thanks for this valuable information. Good news for real estate investors. Discover the latest Pre-foreclosures deals online in entire United States with RealEstateCake. Invest you funds in Foreclosed property and generate more revenue.

Anonymous said...

Let me share some good stuff with you on your beautiful blogs I was able to purchase a property with help from Mr Pedro and his loan company team were quick to respond and since this was my first time getting a loan to buy a property , he was able to help me walk through the loan process. It was a great experience working with a good and kind loan lender. I hope you know very well if you are looking for a loan to purchase a property or funding business purposes then this message is for you will be able to help you with such a process here his details Email Address: pedroloanss@gmail.com     & whatsapp text: +18632310632

NEWS HEADLINES

Followers