Monday, May 3, 2010

Investing in Foreclosures? Avoid this swamp of potential problems

Please retweet this blogpost if you find it helpful in learning about government mortgage homeownership and bank loan modifications

I've always been a big fan of the fix and flip shows. They fascinated me for a year or two. In cruising the internet searching for newer information about mortgages, I ran across this blogpost that caught my eye. Bill Bronchick sheds light on an aspect of buying forclosure homes that grabbed my attention. Check out his post: Can Foreclosure Investing Be Criminal?

If you have thought about buying pre-foreclosure homes directly from the homeowner, then you MUST check out this blogpost first. Food for Thought: If the homeowner came back what would you do? What are the ramifications for buying foreclosures directly from homeowner?

No comments:

NEWS HEADLINES

Followers