Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Federal Reserve “Independent” Foreclosure Reviews…You Have No Idea How Corrupt This Government Is… |

The Federal Reserve “Independent” Foreclosure Reviews…You Have No Idea How Corrupt This Government Is… |:

Matt Widener asks a great question and I answered it.  How would you answer Matt's question? Did spending 5-15 minutes waste your time?  Will Government come through? Will money really be distributed?  Inquiring minds want to know.

For the record here is my answer!

I may buzz about celebrities in my day job.. But I still buzz about foreclosure fraud and the government / banking corruption that is our life in the world now. It is not limited to America.
I dont’ feel bad about filling out the few questions they asked [about my foreclosure and eviction], and I “socked it to them.” Many people only had to fill out three boxes – but I had more because I had to use the online website.
Since this is going to probably result in a nothing I am prepared for that. If I get something it is so far less than what is fair that I am not thrilled. It cost us THOUSANDS plus split our family up prematurely, and almost orphaned three dogs. We had one year of not having a permanent home and while it was a great learning experience is not one I wish to repeat.
The fact that we gave all the documentation and taught our Attorney General about Robo -Signing, breaking of foreclosure process laws, breaking of recording laws (time) that related to substitution of trustee documentation and other fraud means that they used OUR (all those that did complain to A/G) documentation to receive settlement and are returning basically NOTHING.
So once again everyone else benefits except those that were targeted by banks and corrupt courts. Darla from AZ .


'via Blog this'

No comments:

NEWS HEADLINES

Followers