Sunday, September 19, 2010

I have a dream - that someday all foreclosure will be reversed

Okay, the title got you right?   Well that dream is true and I am working hard with others to make it a reality! There so many people from the "Show me the Loan" group,  the auditors, lawyers, bankruptcy help group and other groups -   fighting  the rampant fraud across America. .  Hopefully by having up to date news, support groups, information share and referrals to expert help that "gets it" - we will be one step closer to reversal of all mortgage fraud and wrongful foreclosures. 

I have a twitwall and it is very useful for some things.  IN it I can promote articles that you all like and that are helpful to others.  I can track responses and group topics. 

This week I noticed that the articles I thought would be the most popular such as "Donald Trump and The Apprentice Talk Recession" or "Real Housewives Talk Foreclosure" - well those were not the most popular topics.  I put together a report gathered from stats on the blog and on shortening links as well as responses from twitter.  To me it was very surprising.   People are hungry for news. Especially if that news is affecting their personal live right now. 

Here are the 5 most visited blogposts by page view -  visited this last week!  They were not necessarily the ones that earned the most money, but apparently they were the most useful to people. 






Sep 16, 2010

Sep 14, 2010

Sep 12, 2010

Sep 16, 2010



WHAT topics do you want to see on the blog?  What will help you with talking to the neighbors or fighting your case?I have articles ranging for what to do in court, how to prepare for foreclosure to updates on our personal fight as well as news.   What do you want to see covered?  

No comments:

NEWS HEADLINES

Followers